I love reading books, especially historical romances, romantic suspense and contemporary romances. I make it sure that before I call a night I have read at least one book a day. Whatever I did, even if I have a full-loaded day I have found my way to continue on my nightly stuff. But reading in bed is what I quietly avoided. It gives me aches in my upper back for bending my head too long and a very stiff neck which I hated most. I usually sat in front of my study desk for a good number of hours before I fell asleep, which is quiet uncomfortable sometimes.
Supine Reading Glasses may be the answer to my problem. These eye glasses will allow you to read while lying flat in bed. The light-weight eye glasses employ two optical quality glass prisms that bend your vision 90º providing easy reading in any position. It was a very useful with a nightly stuff like I.--By Jonalyn Quintal
Image from:
www.gadgetgrid.com
www.gadgetgrid.com


No comments:
Post a Comment