Thursday, March 18, 2010

From my parents' sweat:)

by: Carmi Gacutan

I've been blogging and posting stuff about gadgets so, I decided to feature some of my gadgets (For a change haha) anyways, I'm always been the low-techie-girl, I'm not really into brands or new gadgets. It's enough to hold or explore its features and specs without really owning it. If you know what I mean haha. 

I have the three basic gadgets (basic 'coz it's more of a needs rather than wants, and its the usual gadgets own by a student like me), atleast this time I own them.

My phone-y:)

- I've been using this phone for quit a while, 5 months to be exact. Actually, last year was my cellphone's peak season. As far as I remember I had 5 cellphones  and one cellphone only lasted for 3 months. If not because of my carelessness that it slipped off my hands and then breaks into pieces or walking outside Marikina Hotel at the wee hours of the morning and got holdap (lucky me, they only took my cellphone) or damaged by the rain due to Typhoon Ondoy.. I can't remember the other reasons why my phone only lasted for a very short period of time. Ok, enough said about my past cellphones.  This cellphone can supply my needs for texting and calling- the BASICS. What I love about this celllphone is that its very user-friendly, so It's very recommendable for cellphone starters. No complicated applications, only easy to learn features.

CAM take a look.

- My mom bought this for me so I can use it in my studies. As  a Masscomm student, camera is a must. Before this cam, I owned a Panasonic Lexus Diigicam, but Typhoon Ondoy washed it away:(, Kinda happy 'coz it was replaced by a more beautiful cam-features and style wise. It's infinite in one. You can use it as a recorder, taking pictures of course, shooting events, making video  of something and many more. Actually, I didn't ask for it, my mom just volunteered, another reason why I love my mom so much- thoughtfulness and generosity:)) It's a Sony Cybershot digital camera and its 10.1 megapixels, enough to see your tiny pores haha.
 

Laffy Taffy

- This is my life for now, atleast for now. I'm really attached to it. I know I sounded OA but who cares, its me anyway. My mom bought this as a Christmas gift, one of the reasons why I celebrated Christmas with a blast. It's a Lenovo brand laptop. It's very useful for my studies and personal rationale. 

- I'm OK with these three basic gadgets I could not ask for more but having my own car would be better hahaha.


Photos by: Carmi Gacutan

No comments:

Post a Comment