I'm just browsing and reading new information to put on my blog and look what I found here.
I opened my multiply account and it happened that one of my contacts on the site posted this link.
I'm so curious 'bout the link that I eventually opened it. By the way to see her post 'bout this just see it here: http://andzeline.multiply.com/journal/item/51/new_found_game
When I opened the site, I don't find something new perhaps it was just one of those mazes that I encountered and tried in the past. But I still continued...
and screamed at the top of my lungs!
You got to try this and experience the fun:)
To maximize the feeling of playing this I have some tips for you guys:
1. Make sure that your hands are not sweating or pasmado while playing this.
2. It is a game designed with sound effects. So you gotta put that volume on high intensity.
3. It's ok to play it with company beside you, but playing this alone would be much better.
4. Finish the game. The higher the level the better.
5. Challenge yourself with those mazes.
6. Make sure to follow these tips.
With that, enjoy playing and experience the fun!:)

No comments:
Post a Comment